Compass Independent Living is part of Compass Disability Services, a User Led organisation based in Somerset but delivering services across the Country.
We provide services that support people in receipt of health and/or social care packages (Direct Payment or NHS Personal Health Budget) or self funders to manage their care in a way that gives them choice and control over their lives.
- explain how the Direct Payment Scheme/Personal Health Budget works
- discuss the choices available in terms of a personal budget
- advise you how you could use your personal budget to employ a Personal Assistant in relation to paying tax and national insurance to HMRC
- guidance on getting Employer’s Liability Insurance cover in place
- advise on employment legislation e.g. national minimum wage, statutory rights of employees, contracts of employment etc.
- assist with recruiting a Care Assistant or Personal Assistant
- provide guidance about financial record keeping
- work with you to develop your care plan and provide an ongoing support (where needed)
- help to find the services you need (brokerage)
Please feel free to explore our site and we hope you find it useful, if you wish to purchase one of our services prices can be found by clicking on the our prices section in the menu bar on the left hand side.
If you would like any more information, please contact us:
Tel: 01823 282823 / 0330 3330089